ropeways.net | Home | 2020-03-23
2020 CWSAA Spring Conference Cancelled
As mandated by health authorities, CWSAA is confirming that the 2020 CWSAA Spring Conference is cancelled. The Board of Directors met earlier today to confirm the decision. As noted in previous communication, CWSAA will ensure full refunds will be issued, see more info below.
CWSAA wishes to thank all members and supporters for their understanding. The Association recognises the many sponsors that demonstrated their commitment to industry. All will be offered full refunds for their contribution. Thank you to the many committee members and presenters that have put hours of volunteer time into creating content for the benefit of CWSAA members. CWSAA will be reaching out to all presenters and suppliers directly over the coming week.
- Registration/sponsorship: All members will automatically be refunded for all delegate registrations, sponsorships, exhibitor fees, small areas donations etc in the manner they paid. This will take some time to process and will be communicated.
- Hotels: Please check your booking confirmation to confirm cancellation policies and procedures, and any other details specific to your booking.
- Fairmont – all individual hotel reservation booked under the CWSAA group rate will be automatically cancelled by the Fairmont. The contact on your reservation will receive an email confirmation of this cancellation. Please be patient, this process will take time.
- Four Seasons – Delegates booked with the Four Seasons must call to cancel their hotel rooms. As per the cancellation policy, you are required to cancel 31 days prior to the date of arrival. Contact the Four Seasons at 1-888-935-2460.
- Selkirk College Lift Courses Lift Courses (151, 152, 153): Those who have registered are recommended to complete the online portion. The hands on portion will be scheduled in multiple locations this Fall. Questions related to this course registration should be directed to Selkirk College 250-365-1208.
- AGM – The CWSAA Board of Directors will identify solutions to hold the Annual General Meeting and advise members.
- Distribution of content – CWSAA endeavors to foster industry connection. We will identify alternate ways to distribute content and updates that would have otherwise been distributed at the conference.
- CWSAA will be following up with everyone registered for the conference in the coming days to confirm registration refund processes and timelines. We ask for your patience during this time, there is no need to contact the office at this time to request refunds.
CWSAA acknowledges the impact this has on all our members. The coming weeks and months will be challenging for our people, communities, businesses and country. CWSAA remains committed to serving the collective needs of our industry and will continue serve its members.