Le Massif de Charlevoix is unveiling new features for winter sport and adventure enthusiasts
This 2023-2024 season, Le Massif de Charlevoix is unveiling new features for winter sport and adventure enthusiasts, from the base to the summit of the mountain.
Whether it’s outdoor activities to cozy accommodations, service offerings, or gourmet meals, the four-season destination continually refreshes its guests' experience. Immerse yourself in Le Massif’s nordic environment, while connecting with natural surroundings and appreciating endless fluvial panoramas.
Renewed Mountain Experience
- Return of the Snow Park – The entire family can enjoy this new playground in the Camp Boule sector. Composed of two sections, Le Massif encourages confidence and progressive learning for all skill levels. Snow School programs will also be offered.
- More Groomed Trails – To offer optimal sliding conditions and an even smoother experience, up to 65% of the skiable terrain will be groomed on a daily basis as soon as snow conditions permit.
- Maillard Express 7 Days a Week – The lift serving the Maillard sector will now be in service at all times, as soon as snow conditions permit. Providing even greater flexibility for accessing the slopes in this part of the ski area.
Fun Until Late
- The Massif Express gondola will operate until 10:30 p.m. – On Fridays and Saturdays, some days during the holidays, and every day during school breaks. Prolong the pleasure of après-ski festivities, evening fun, and gourmet meals at the Camp Boule buvette de montagne.
- Transport by Cat Ski from the summit to Camp Boule – Whether you're departing or returning from the luge headquarters, the mountain buvette on the highest peak has never been so accessible in the evenings. Reserve with dinner at the restaurant on Fridays, Saturdays, some days during the holidays, and every day during school breaks.
- Additional Night Sledding Departures – Wind through tight turns on the thrilling 7.5km sled run, guided by headlamp, to discover the mountain after dark. Accessible by cat ski or snowshoe for the more experienced.
Enhanced Service Offering
- Summit Daycare – Le Massif is now providing a fun, stimulating, and safe environment for little ones, while parents enjoy quality time on the slopes.
- Après Après-ski – When après-ski isn't enough, the party can continue between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. with the Sleeman promotion at the summit chalet, on certain evenings as per the schedule. To be combined with L'Avant après-ski at Camp Boule in spring.
- Crêperie at the Base of the Mountain – There's nothing better than indulging in a delicious selection of fresh crêpes ordered online to fill you up. A gourmet touch that replaces the base's cafeteria offerings, signed by Chef David Forbes, who creates all Le Massif’s menus.
- Meal Boxes to Go – Our brigade rivals in creativity to make life easier for people concerned about eating well, with succulent meal boxes to be consumed in our condos, studios, chalets, and even at home, when you return from a weekend on the slopes.
New Nests and Lodging Opportunities
- Maisons Grande-Pointe – Starting this winter, it will be possible to book one of these new townhouses. Nestled between the Grande-Pointe and Maillard Express lifts, they will provide unparalleled ski-in ski-out access. Just steps away from all activities, they offer a scenic vista of the St. Lawrence River and the mountain. This allows for enjoying distinctive views daily, with quick access to services at the base chalet, the village of Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, and Club Med. A few units are still up for grabs, but they'll go fast.
- Charming Studios – To live in harmony with the exciting pace of the mountain and its activities, there’s nothing like these studios perched at the top of the mountain, in the Chalets-Forêt sector, offering all the comfort and amenities one could desire. A unique opportunity to stay in units that enhance the range of rental options at the heart of the mountain.
- Camp de Base – This complex of 120 units, available for sale since September 5th, offers numerous possibilities. Ideally located at the base, it will provide ski-in ski-out access to fully immerse in the mountain year-round. It provides a home-like feeling while benefiting from high-end hotel services. The countdown has begun to acquire a rental unit, with the opening scheduled for December 2025.